New Graduate Application
You must apply directly to the Graduate School at Washington State University to enter graduate studies in the Department of Chemistry.
Be prepared to submit the following items:
- Transcripts from each post-secondary school attended (photocopies are acceptable)
- Names and email addresses of three people who are willing to write letters of recommendation for you
- GRE Scores (General Test Required; Subject recommended)
- TOEFL scores (International Students Only)
- A personal statement describing your motivations for graduate study towards a Ph.D. Please include a description of any previous research experience.
For further information please contact Ms. Giovannini at 509-335-8866.
Applications submitted by March 1st will have priority consideration, but applications submitted between March 1st and July 31st will also be considered for fall enrollment.
Applicants with strong undergraduate research experience will be given special consideration.